Great vehicles deserve great service. And no one can offer better service for a Honda than the fully trained and certified technicians at Richmond Honda. We service a lot of vehicles, so we’re very fast and thorough. And, if there is a problem with yours, we’ll have probably seen it before. So we’ll know the best and least expensive way to fix it. When it’s time for service, book in at Richmond Honda. Your car will say “thanks”.
Maintain Your Honda
Why service your vehicle at a Honda dealership?
• They work on all Hondas. That means all models, years and mileages. They are the experts.
• Only dealership staff can get current training directly from Honda Canada.
• Only dealerships get up-to-date technical resources for the model and year of your vehicle.
• Dealers use Genuine Honda Parts. You know they will fit right, function properly and last a long time.
• Dealers maintain a large inventory and can get parts overnight. They work with you to properly care for your vehicle.
At your request, they’ll take a drive with you, at the time of drop-off and when you pick it up, to ensure that you’re completely satisfied.
• A quality-control check is conducted on the dealership’s warranty work, so you can be assured that your vehicle will be fixed right the first time.
• A guarantee on maintenance and repair work. Honda Canada backs all Genuine Honda replacement parts with a limited warranty from 12 months or 20000 kms, whichever comes first.
Why shouldn’t you service your vehicle at a non-Honda shop?
• You can’t be sure it’ll be fixed right.
• If the work being done isn’t what Honda Canada actually requires for the model and year of your vehicle, you can’t compare its
value with the same work done by a Honda dealership.
• If they aren’t using Genuine Honda Parts, warranty-related coverage may be jeopardized (while your vehicle is still under warranty).
• If they say their mechanics are properly trained, ask how long ago the training was.
Are they keeping up with the rapidly changing technology of Honda vehicles?
• If they aren’t familiar with the latest product update and product improvement campaigns, they may not do the required work.
• More important, you may not receive the warranty work you may be entitled to.
• By having the Service Department of an authorized Honda Dealer maintain your vehicle, you help prevent breakdowns and minimize
After all, who knows your Honda better?