13600 Smallwood Place
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
1 855 886-0965
|Monday :||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday :||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday :||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thursday :||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Friday :||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Saturday :||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Richmond Honda - Looking for a Honda Body shop?
Our NO-CHARGE collision service is exactly what you are looking for. Collision, vandalism or glass replacement, we are here to help you navigate the confusing process of getting your vehicle returned to the condition it was before the incident.
- We will save you time and effort by coordinating your vehicle's repairs for you.
- Your vehicle's collision damage will be repaired at an ICBC c.a.r. shop accredited facility. c.a.r. shop facilities do repairs that are guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle. They must meet ICBCs high standards for workmanship, customer service, professionalism and facilities.
- Glass replacement often done same day if possible.
- We will arrange alternate transportation with a newer model replacement vehicle if it is required while your vehicle is being repaired.
- We will ensure that quality repairs are completed on your vehicle to ensure that it is returned to our industry standards. This is critical to ensure that there will be no future concerns in regards to your warranty coverage or un-necessary re-conditioning costs due to sub-standard repairs when returning a leased vehicle at the end of your term.
- We offer this service for NO CHARGE.
Complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Will my insurance company automatically specify Genuine Honda collision parts?
No. Imitation parts may be sufficient for insurance companies because they cost less, but it may compromise the fit, finish and corrosion protection of your Honda.
Can Richmond Honda help to ensure Genuine HONDA parts are used on my repair?
YES! We participate in the HONDA collision advantage program allowing us to typically install Genuine Honda collision parts on your vehicle even if your insurance company mandates the use of imitation parts. We are able to do this at no additional cost to your insurance company. Call or email for details.
Your rights as the insured
It is important to know that it is your right to take your vehicle to the shop of your choice. Your insurance company may attempt to direct you to a shop of their choosing. Be adamant that Richmond Honda is your choice. We will ensure that the claim is processed promptly and will do so as per your insurance company's requirements.
Important contact numbers to know if you need to make a new claim
- ICBC dial a claim: (604) 520-8222 or (800) 910-4222
- Canadian Direct Insurance: (604) 525-2115
- Canadian Northern Shield: (604) 662-2900
- Royal Sun Alliance: (800) 319-9993
- Family Insurance: (604) 687-2655
ARE YOU PURCHASING THE BEST INSURANCE FOR YOUR VEHICLE?
When purchasing insurance for your vehicle you may wish to inquire as to what optional coverage is available to ensure your peace of mind. This coverage is a good investment and often very little additional expense.
These are some good questions to ask your insurance agent:
- Does your policy pay for original Honda Parts? All insurance companies will use imitation parts if available to keep the cost of repairs down. Optional original equipment parts policies are available for newer model years.
- Does your policy ensure a replacement vehicle is available to you immediately after an accident and for the complete term that yours is being repaired? Optional policies are available if need be.
- Do you have replacement cost coverage to purchase a new vehicle if yours cannot be repaired? Replacement cost policies can ensure that you will receive appropriate funds to replace your newer Honda in the event of a total loss.
Contact our collision services representative at:
Phone (604) 207-1829 or email@example.com
Fax : 604 270 3093